Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Prints and Drawings Store


When I was a kid I had a bad habit of not turning in my homework. Sometimes that was because I didn't do it in the first place, but just as often it was because once it was done the box in my brain got checked and I'd forget it at home or lose it. Over the last several years I have on occasion done prints of my work for shows or because someone was interested in an image but couldn't afford to buy an actual painting. I moved last Spring and found that my cabinet of flat files needed lightening. So I am now turning in my homework. Just in time for Christmas. Help me lighten my flat files.

1 comment:

robotika said...

Wonderful that you have more prints for sale! I'd love to get my hands on some. Any chance you will have prints with you and maybe the last issue @ the Brooklyn fest this weekend?