Sunday, November 10, 2013

Coming Attractions

I've got a few talks and things coming up*. This Tuesday I'll be at St. Olaf College in Northfield Minnesota reading from Rage of Poseidon and discussing a new book I've recently begun.

December 6th I'm doing a reading at the Minnesota Center for Book Arts here in Minneapolis and, apropos of the venue, I'll talk a bit about various short run book and mini-comic projects I've done over the years in weird handmade formats, as well as the aforementioned new project.

Stuff in Chicago, L.A. and at Stanford coming up as well. Details to follow.

Meanwhile, here's a drawing I did recently of Kris Kristofferson for Cinefamily in L.A. (it makes a nice pair with the Dennis Hopper drawing I did for them a few years ago.)


*Anders Nilsen is a fiscal year 2013 recipient of an Artist Initiative Grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board. This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board, thanks to a legislative appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature; and by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.

No comments: